Introducing the four port MiniView Micro USB KVM switch from IOGEAR the simplest way to simultaneously run and share audio among four computers with a single USB keyboard, monitor and USB mouse.
This self-powered KVM switch features the unique USB sniffing technology for USB mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus is the MiniView capability to provide audio support, it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the connected computers.
This switch also offers multi-platform support; it compatible with Windows and Mac computers as well as Sun Solaris workstations. IOGEAR delivered a huge breakthrough in KVM operation to Mac and Sun users by enabling functionality for the special keys on these systems. When using a PC keyboard, a special set of hot keys are designed to emulate the special keys on Mac and Sun machines.
The Miniview Micro USB KVM has two 6' long KVM cables molded-in, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers and you've got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR. In addition, it has two other available ports to connect them to your computers for future expansion.
- Control up to 4 computers from a single video, USB keyboard and USB mouse
- Expandable & extendable: two 6' molded-in cables, two detachable cables
- Full support for Mac, PC & Sun systems
- Supports Mac & Sun special keys
- Connect speakers to enjoy audio from any connected system
- Select system by tapping Hot Keys on keyboard
- Instant, error-free boot-up
- 2048 x 1536 video resolution support
- Requires no software
- Requires no external power