The Premium 3D Printer Filament - WOOD is made with polylactic acid (PLA) polymer and wood. It provides a wood like color and appearance.
The PLA filament is the optimal choice for use in homes, schools, and hobbyists. A heated print bed is not required and when properly utilized, faster print speeds and lower layer heights can be achieved.
- Material Type: PLA (High Purity Polylactic Acid) and Wood
- Spool Weight: 1.0 kg
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.5 mm
- Working Temperature: 185–230 °C (365–446 °F)
- Higher printing temperatures produce darker wood colors.
- Melting Point: 130–210 °C (266–410 °F)
- Bed Temperature: Not Required
- Filament Length: 330m
- Spool Dimensions: ID: 57mm OD:180mm W:92mm