The Premium 3D Printer Filament - PLA is made of high purity polylactic acid (PLA) pellets with a tight diameter tolerance.
The PLA filament is the optimal choice for use in homes, schools, and hobbyists. A heated print bed is not required and when properly utilized, faster print speeds and lower layer heights can be achieved.
- Material Type: PLA (High Purity Polylactic Acid)
- Spool Weight: 1.0 kg
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Working Temperature: 210–220 °C (410–428 °F)
- Melting Point: 115–170 °C (239–338 °F)
- Bed Temperature: Not Required
- Filament Length: 340m
- Spool Dimensions: ID: 57mm OD:180mm W:92mm